Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Breaking News: Club Statement
Statement from the Joint Administrators
Of The Wrexham AFC Limited ("The Club")
David Robert Acland And Steven John Williams
We are pleased to announce that after a series of meetings and discussions, we have entered into an Exclusivity Agreement with the Consortium headed by Neville Dickens.
The Agreement allows for exclusivity until 30th April 2006, during which time it is hoped that contracts will be exchanged for acquisition of the Club's assets.
Heads of Terms have been agreed, which are confidential for the time being.
The Club's stakeholders will be notified of the proposed exit strategy from Administration if and when contracts are exchanged.
We feel that the Dickens' bid is in the best interests of the Club and its stakeholders.
Neville Dickens commented, "I am delighted that after considerable effort, we are in a position to proceed with the Administrators, subject to contract.I would like to make it clear at this point what our involvement is all about.
WREXHAM FOOTBALL CLUB
From the Dickens Consortium
1. To bring the Club out of Administration prior to the Football League deadline of 3 June;
2. To secure football at the Racecourse ground;
3. To put Wrexham Football Club on a secure financial footing to enable it to go forward with cash reserves rather than significant liabilities;
4. To retain Denis Smith and his management team and give them sufficient financial backing to allow them to compete at the top of their division;
5. To redevelop the Racecourse Car Park area and to apply for grant funding to enable us to build a new stand at the Kop end;
6. To appoint a Chief Executive with a football and financial background to run the Club.Any future Board appointments will be determined by the Chief Executive;
7. To push forward with youth development and provide a new state of the art Astroturf facility at the Colliers Park Training Centre for use by the Centre for Excellence, First Team as well as community use;
8. To enlist the valuable support of both the Wrexham Supporters Trust and Wrexham Supporters Association;
9. To provide as much information as possible to both the supporters and the press into "what's happening at Wrexham";
10. To invite a share issue for all people who would like to invest in Wrexham's future.
All our efforts are purely to give Wrexham Football Club a future, we have worked hard with hundreds of hours of meetings over the last year to make it happen at considerable cost to ourselves.We take no fees or expenses.
We will stay with the Club for approx 12-18 months until our vision is well under way.Further announcements will be made in due course.In the meantime, we hope the fans will continue to support the Club in its push for a play-off place and sincerely hope that we can work with the Administrators to achieve a successful rescue of the Club in the shortest possible timeframe.
There are a significant number of hurdles still to overcome, but we are working hard to achieve a positive outcome."
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(email@example.com) Thank you.
BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS
1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
Email Kindly Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org