.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

World Cup Report Card: Dennis Lawrence

Vs. SWEDEN: Big Den a huge part of T&T's heroic resistance in the face of wave after wave of Swedish attack. He coped surprisingly well with the likes of Henrik Larsson and Zlatan Imbrahimovic. Dennis probably picked up a knock towards the end, though, as he looked a little off the pace in the last quarter of an hour or so.

Vs. ENGLAND: Dennis played well for the vast majority of the game, and neutralised Crouch for 80-plus minutes. Although he was not blameless for the first goal, it would be harsh to deny him credit for a generally very strong performance under a great deal of pressure.

Vs. PARAGUAY: I've only seen the highlights of this game, so it's difficult to comment (not that that will stop me). Obviously, Dennis can't be blamed for his defensive colleague Brett Sancho's own goal, and responsibility for the second can probably be lain at the feet of Carlos Edwards.


Overall, the best ever performance by a Wrexham player at the World Cup. Of course.

Comments:
Is it true Dwight Yorke is coming to Wrexham?
 
Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger.